St Vincent de Paul and the Scout Association of Australia – Volunteers for Vines Program
VOLUNTEERS – VINES PROGRAM
VINES is Vinnies, Inspiring, Networking, Education and Support.
St Vincent de Paul and the Scout Association of Australia (ACT) are working in collaboration to deliver a project to support young people at risk. The service aims to encourage young people at risk to rediscover their better and stronger inner selves by providing a range of activities aimed at positive outcomes such as building new life skills, networking, social and emotional development.
- Facilitate regular fortnightly and weekend activities
- Plan the themed activities and schedule the activities as required
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to organise, plan and schedule the activities
- Ensure that duty of care requirements are met for all program participants
- Activities scheduled on a Wednesday 3pm-530pm & Saturday 10am – 1pm
- Special Events – monthly outings
If you can assist us – whether it’s weekly, fortnightly or monthly – we would love to hear from you! Have fun, meet new people and give back to the community.
Training is provided to all volunteers. Activities will run during school term only.
Further information can be obtained by contacting the VINES contact person – Lana on 6234 7397.
Alternatively, you can email us email@example.com to express your interest.
WWVP card is a requirement for this volunteering opportunity.
Applications Close: Thursday 29 March 2018