Abundant Water – Digital Content Officer
Abundant Water is a Canberra-based not for profit organisation with a major project in Laos and an emerging project in Nepal.
Abundant Water supports rural communities to gain sustainable access to safe water. By sharing our clay-pot water filter technology with local potters, and educating and training vendors within the community to market and maintain these filters, we empower individuals and communities to produce their own clean water.
The Digital Content Officer is responsible for creating social media content and coordinating the updating of Abundant Water’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin). They run analytics on social media to ascertain content reach and relevance and provide advice on investing in social media advertising where applicable. The Digital Content Officer is also responsible for updating the website with new content and will play a key role this year in helping shape Abundant Water’s new website. The Digital Content Officer is also responsible for generating multimedia content and graphic design.
The Digital Content Officer works with the support of other members of the communications team including the Communications Director(s), Media and Communications Officers and Events Officer. They will also work with other Abundant Water staff and volunteers, including those working on projects overseas.
In this role you will:
• Promote the organisation’s strategic objectives through creating and updating key website and social media content
• Provide analysis of Abundant Water’s social media and web presence to advise the team on online advertising and progress against social media benchmark
• Assist with organising and delivering events where necessary.
• Assist in the development of written content for the newsletter and website.
• Provide communications/media advice to other staff and volunteers.
• Generate multimedia content.
Contact / Apply:
The method of applying can be a CV and a one-page cover letter expressing your interest (i.e. why do they want to join AW). Please send them to email@example.com